Welcome!

Hope you enjoy my blog.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ever Green Consignment & Thrift Shop


A couple of months ago I noticed a new shop near our home. The sign was interesting and the name of the shop 'Ever Green' was written in chocolate brown and white in a green circle. Since it was consignment shop I decided to go through some of our things and bring them into the shop to see if the owner would try to sell them. The owner Joann is just WONDERFUL! She is friendly and a delight to converse with. Her shop is filled with all sorts of pretty things. When you enter the shop it is inviting and neatly decorated. If you like beautiful home decorations, furnishings and clothing then this is place to visit, you just might find that special something. I did. I love paper flowers and there they were! Crepe paper roses in shades of orange and yellow. They go really well in my home. So if your in Hampton, NJ stop by the Ever Green Consignment & Thrift Shop located at 456 Route 31. Phone 908-537-4197. You will not be disappointed!

No comments: