Welcome!

Hope you enjoy my blog.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Promenade at Sagemore in Marlton


What a grand day yesterday! I participated in a craft show at the The Promenade at Sagemore in Marlton, NJ. I got into this show last minute and did not know what to expect. I was pleasantly surpised. So many very nice people from the people running the show to the vendors on either side of me and of course the customers. Amy Doderer of Nostalgic Designs who helped me out with clips to hold down some of my things as it was a bit windy plus so friendly to speak to. Mary Clarke of A Touch of Satin with her husband and daughter were so nice to chat with throughout the day. Plus I had some very nice customers, the newly retired customer who was enjoying shopping, the 2 young girls who had to decorate their pierced ears with some earrings, to the young lady who looked gorgeous in lavender necklace she bought and wore since it matched her outfit perfectly! Plus I met a young lady and her beau who are getting married in December. She saw the necklaces I make and has ordered some for her bridal party in purple. Oh, and the woman who bought 15 rings! Yes, it was a very good day!

No comments: