Welcome!

Hope you enjoy my blog.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Today was a Good Day


I finished yesterday keeping my food under control so I felt good. I beat myself up pretty bad when I do not do the things I said I am going to do. Today was good. I went to Rockaway Mall to get some little things I needed. Did a little beading. We just came back from seeing Leap Year. I highly recommend it, funny and romantic. Plus the movie made me think about 'what is really important'. Surprised again by my friend Maria. who mentioned me on her website, she is a wonderful person and friend. And I am finishing the day with my food in control. Tomorrow is exercise day, more organizing, beading and out to dinner with friends.

1 comment:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

One day at a time, give yourself a pat on the back girl....Told you you could do it...